Dear CWS Families, Friends and Full Community:
You are invited to a special All School Meeting Wednesday, February 21st from 7:00-8:30pm at the former Trumbull Elementary School located at 5200 N. Ashland Ave. (at Foster).
This community meeting will include:
- Introduction of our new Andersonville Campus
- Transition Planning (including renovation plans and curriculum renewal)
- Marketing and Enrollment plans
- Question & Answer session
Join us after the meeting to socialize and celebrate at local Irish Pub, Lady Gregory’s
- Parking is available on Foster, Paulina (to the west of the building), and Farragut (to the north of the building). This will be our first CWS community event in the neighborhood. First impressions are so important, so help us make that positive first impression with our new neighbors. Please be courteous while parking in the neighborhood.
- For this meeting, we will be gathering only in the auditorium of the building. The entire building is not yet available for tours. Onsite tours will be scheduled during the spring and summer through our Enrollment Office. More tours information to follow.
- Bathroom facilities will not be available for this meeting.
- 8th Grade & High School Students only are welcome to attend